Innopage Limited • Full Time • Kwun Tong
Join one of the most respected Mobile Solutions developers and UX/UI Consultant in the industry, and work with our elite team of developers and designers in a dynamic working environment.
We strive to provide the best User Experience (UX) for the Apps we develop, push the boundaries of mobile technologies through innovation, and bring UX standards in our industry to the next level.
- Formulate and execute marketing strategies
- Build and maintain customers relationships
- Attend business meetings and conduct presentations
- Formulate and execute marketing and business strategies
- Assist in developing marketing materials
- Handle in-coming customer enquirers
- Build and maintain customers and partners relationships
- Conduct business presentations
- Outgoing, passionate and enjoy creative working environment
- Good social and communication skills
- Experience in IT or creative industry is an advantage
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Competitive remuneration package
- 5-day work week
- 12 days annual leave
- Bank holidays
- Free snacks
Interested parties please send your CV with expected salary via email.