Teamnote Limited • Intern, Part-time, Summer Job • Lai Chi Kwok
- Design, implementation, deployment and diagnose problems of iOS/ Android applications.
- Work closely with project team and clients to ensure requirements are met.
- Brainstorm and idea contribution are preferred.
- Learn and share knowledge and experience with teammates.
- Diploma or Degree in computer science / IT or related field
- Strong knowledge in C/C++ programming and OO concept
- Experience in iOS/Android development is usually a strong plus
- Good analytical skills, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and able to work under pressure
- Passion, self-motivated in software development
- Demos are welcome during interview
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
- Most important requirement “Love and share what you create”
- We offer 5 days’ work, medical benefit, free snack & drinks, playground area.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Interested parties please submit your resume with expected salary by email ([email protected]) to us.